We are always seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our growing team of customer service representatives, designers and marketers. See below for our current openings:
Searching for a driven individual responsible for the performance and development of all sales enterprises in the current market.
- Assisting in the developing and implementing of sales strategy and business plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Ability to provide feedback in a timely manner to senior management regarding performance.
- Remains in compliance with all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes; ensuring they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- 5+ years experience with sales management
- Must have considerable experience with all facets of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Understanding of market dynamics and capable of fast reaction to market climate change.
- Ability to drive a sales team with effective and proven leadership.
Customer Service Rep
Looking for the right candidate to interact with customers providing helpful responses to inquiries about services and products. Must also be capable of handling and resolving complaints.
- Receives customers’ requests by telephone or mail using typewriter or personal computer when necessary., analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Searching company records under ZIP code, name, account number, etc., using CRT, computer printout, or requisition info from warehouse.
- Remains in liaison with Expediting Department to trace the status of orders.
- As is necessary, writes up order, price quotations, and similar data to customer.
- Working knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data.
- 1 years experience in customer service related environment.
- Strong command and knowledge of English and grammar.
- Must have a pleasant telephone voice and corresponding manner.
- Ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job.
Seeking a career-minded individual to serve as general manager of one or more of the company’s websites. The position calls for strong writing and copy-editing skills, as well as a willingness to learn and perform social media and web marketing concepts.
- Procuring & editing blog content from subject-matter experts
- Conceiving of new websites, features, and apps for team to develop
- Learning & performing social media and Internet marketing tasks
- Communicating with existing advertisers and partners
The right individual will be seeking a long-term career, with opportunities to progress into management and executive positions as the company continues to grow.
Graphic Designer / Web Designer
Immediate opening for a superstar graphic designer to create compelling graphics and user interfaces for the company’s websites and apps.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a vast, impressive portfolio of web-based graphic design projects
- Is familiar with basic front-end coding (HTML/CSS)
- Seeks full-time work in office (10am-6pm)
- Thrives in a fun, collaborative work environment
- Logo design
- Icon design
- User interface (UI) design – menus, buttons, navigations, etc.
- Basic coding of designs (HTML/CSS)